The vivo X50 trio has been round for some time, however the flagship vivo X50 Professional+ has been eluding the general public since its announcement. Whereas the common Professional bragged with gimbal-like stabilization and all-round bundle, this Professional+ model shifts the main target in the direction of efficiency and photograph high quality.
The X50 Professional+ upgrades the X50 with an much more fluid 120Hz display screen, a sooner and flagship-grade Snapdragon 865 chip, speedier storage, and, after all, a bunch of digicam sensors of upper high quality.
The AMOLED display screen stays of the identical dimension and determination, its refresh price is now 120Hz, up from 90Hz on the X50 Professional. The Snapdragon high-end bump is definitely a welcome addition, however we cannot lie, it is the digicam that intrigued us essentially the most. The X50 Professional was a flexible shooter and impressed us with its gimble module, however we weren’t blown away by its photograph prowess.
Now, vivo tries to up its digicam sport with a model new sensor for the primary shooter – Samsung’s 50MP ISOCELL Plus GN1, coupled with an f/1.85 24mm lens and optical stabilization. The sensor behind the periscopic lens for 5x optical zoom is now 13MP, up from 8MP on the X50 Professional. The portrait snapper, a.ok.a. the one for 2x optical zoom, will get to get pleasure from a 32MP shooter, as soon as once more up from 13MP on the X50 Professional. And due to these high-res promotions, the X50 Professional+ joins the elite league of 8K-capable smartphones.
The X50 Professional+ beats the X50 Professional with two new options – 44W quick charging (up from 33W), and the choice to purchase it with an eco-leather again (Oppo Discover X2 Professional anybody?). And that about rounds up the highlights.
Vivo X50 Professional+ specs
- Physique: Aluminum body, tempered glass entrance, eco leather-based or tempered glass again; 158.5 x 73 x 8.Eight mm, 192g;
- Show: 6.56″ AMOLED, punch-hole notch, 2376 x 1080px decision, 398ppi; 120Hz; HDR10+.
- Rear cameras: Major: 50MP, Quad-Bayer filter, 1.2µm pixel dimension, 24mm equal focal size, f/1.9 aperture, Twin Pixel PDAF, OIS. Ultrawide angle: 13MP, 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, f/2.2, 16mm, AF, extremely macro. Portrait telephoto: 32MP f/2.1, 50mm, 0.8µm pixels, 2x optical zoom, PDAF. Lengthy-range telephoto: 13MP with periscope 135mm f/3.Zero OIS lens, 5x optical zoom, PDAF. Triple-LED dual-tone flash.
- Video recording: Major – 8K, [email protected], relaxation – as much as [email protected] EIS and OIS (the place accessible)
- Entrance digicam: 32MP, 1/2.8″, 0.8µm, f/2.5 26mm lens.
- OS/Software program: Android 10; Funtouch 10.5.
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 865: octa-core CPU (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 Prime & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 Gold & 6×1.Eight GHz Kryo 585 Silver), Adreno 650 GPU.
- Reminiscence: 8GB/12GB of RAM; 128/256GB UFS 3.1 storage.
- Battery: 4,350mAh; 44W quick charging.
- Connectivity: Twin-SIM; 5G; LTE-A, USB-C; Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac; dual-band GPS; Bluetooth 5.1; NFC
- Misc: Underneath-display fingerprint reader; single down-firing speaker.
At present, the X50 Professional+ is out there solely in China, and vivo has no plans to launch it in different markets. You’ll be able to, after all, purchase it and ship it to your nation if that is what you need. In the present day, we are going to discover out if that is definitely worth the trouble and if vivo’s finest digicam thus far can be among the many finest available on the market, too.
Now, let’s unbox this mysterious X50 Professional+ and see what it’s manufactured from.
Unboxing the vivo X50 Professional+
The vivo X50 Professional+ comes packed in an enormous black field, and it comprises every part it’s possible you’ll want with this cellphone. Inside, you will see that a 55W charger, a 5A-rated USB-C cable, and a clear silicone case.
The field additionally comprises a high-quality pair of in-ear vivo headphones (with a mic) ending on a USB-C plug and the SIM ejection instrument.